Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Alyssa is HOME....

It has been a long day today. I woke up this morning with a cold. There is nothing worse than a cold during the middle of summer.

Alyssa came home late Sunday night and began Drill Team practice on Monday. She says that it is really hard. They had to wall sits ....her legs are killing her!! YUCK. Thank goodness she was able to come home and relax...Yeah right Jackson kept her busy painting little dinosaurs.


I promise Jackson was happy about getting to do this craft....

Jackson painted Spike and Alyssa Dino.... they turned out really cute.

Dalton played with his friend the leapfrog worm. He loves it and just coos and smiles at the little toy.

1 comment:

Lisa Johnson said...

Yeah Alyssa is home!!

Tell her I know how she feels. I may be old now, but I still remember high school drill team!!