Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Kyle

Well it has been a crazy couple of days around here.... We had some good friends over for dinner on Thursday night and it was so refreshing just to hang out while the kiddos played. Jackson had a blast and Dalton was so worn out that he slept until 4am!!! I thought this picture was so cute of Jackson and his friends.

Miss. "E" she was so cute with the hat on I could not resist. She loves babies and is so sweet with Dalton.


I love this picture there are actually 3 boys in it. Can you spot the 3rd boy? If you look carefully one of the boys has an extra ear. It cracks me up that they posed for the picture like superheros would.





We had a blast I am glad they came for dinner. :)

Well today was my brother Kyle's 26th birthday. We had a little get together for him at my mom's house. It is so crazy to have my mom and dad in the same room and laughing together. The best part was my dad was holding Dalton and my mom was by him talking. I heard them talking about Dalton's eyes and whether or not they were going to stay blue. Then they started talking about when Kyle was a baby and they could not decide if his eyes were going to stay blue. I know it may sound weird, but I don't think I have ever heard them talk about things that happened when they were together. It is just nice to hear sometimes..... that they were happy. Ok here are some pictures from the party....

Lauren taking a swim....


Dad and Uncle John


How BIG is Dalton??? So BIG.....

Kyle and Kelsey....this is a really bad picture, but we had to have the birthday boy!

Grandpa, TuTu and Dalton....

No comments: