Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Best Fort Ever....

I know it seems like forever since I have posted, but we had a crazy week. Aaron and I were getting the house ready for Alyssa and Tanner, our niece and nephew, to come home. Aaron went to court last Monday and we received permanent custody of them. I went from only having one kiddo in January to having 4 in August. CRAZY !!!!
Alyssa is 16, Tanner is 13, Jackson is 5 and Dalton is 11 weeks today. He slept through the night for the 1st time on Sunday. He made it from 10:30pm until 6 am YEAH!!!
The boys built the "The Coolest Fort Ever"....Here are a few pictures.


No Girls Allowed....that includes Mom too!And while the boys were building Alyssa was on the computer.... Girls......




And here is Dalton and his baby blues.... I am so excited that he has blue eyes!!!




1 comment:

Lisa Johnson said...

That fort looks so cool!!

I really need to get back to my blog. I am still so sleepy though!

I am so glad to see Tanner and Alyssa!!