Friday, September 7, 2012

Where Does Time Go

I have been sitting next to Emma for about five minutes just thinking about where the time has gone. She is two and it seems like that I just bought her home from the hospital. I was one of those boy moms that said I could care less to ever have a girl. That I was fine being a boy mom, but I was so wrong. I am so thankful that God new my heart better than I did. I am so blessed and humbled that he let me experience the joys of having a sweet tender hearted girl.

Don't get me wrong I am scared to death of what my girls will be like at 15, but while I was looking at Emma rock her baby I am sure it is totally worth it. She was a blessing after a horrible, horrible pregnancy. She was my first baby to nurse and only want her mom. So much so that we did not spend a night apart for 14 months. After two highly active boys she was our calmness. So tonight I am thankful for Emma. Emma who loves babies, necklaces, shoes, singing and has the sweetest smile I have ever seen. Thankful for a God that loves me so much that he gives me the very best.

She melts my heart.

2 comments:

Bobbie said...

Sweet dainty Emma. LOVE her!

Alicia said...

So very sweet!